Guideposts that have helped me on my journey:
- A Woman’s Worth by Marianne Williamson
- Awakening to the Spirit World by Sandra Ingerman and Hank Wesselman
- Chakra Meditation by Layne Redmond
- Circle of Stones by Judith Duerk
- Craft of the Wild Witch: Green Spirituality & Natural Enchantment by Poppy Palin
- Descent to the Goddess: A Way of Initiation for Women by Sylvia Brinton Perera
- Emergence of the Sensual Woman by Saida Désilets
- Fire in the Head: Shamanism and the Celtic Spirit by Tom Cowan
- Goddesses by Sue Jennings, Ph.D.
- Goddesses in Every Woman by Jean Shinoda Bolen
- In Search of the Lost Feminine by Craig S. Barnes
- Sacred Circles by Robin Dean Carnes and Sally Craig
- Self-Healing with Reiki by Penelope Quest
- Seventy-Eight Degrees of Wisdom by Rachel Pollack
- Soul Vows: Gathering the Presence of the Divine In You, Through You, and As You by Janet Conner
- Stepping Into Ourselves: An Anthology of Writings on Priestesses edited by Anne Key and Candace Kant
- The Goddess Path by Patricia Monaghan
- The Healing Power of Trees by Sharlyn Hidalgo
- The Holy Book of Women’s Mysteries by Z. Suzsanna Budapest
- The Moon and You by Barbara Hanneloré
- The Quest of the Warrior Woman by Christina Feldman
- The Sacred Prostitute: Eternal Aspect of the Feminine by Nancy Qualls-Corbett, Marion Woodman
- The Shamanic Witch by Gail Wood
- The Spiral Dance by Starhawk
- The Women’s Book of Healing by Diane Stein
- The Women’s Wheel of Life by Elizabeth Davis and Carol Leonard
- Warrior Goddess Training by HeatherAsh Amara
- Wicca by Vivianne Crowley
- Women Who Run with the Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes
- Women, Writing, and Soul-Making by Peggy Tabor Millin
- SageWoman magazine celebrates the Goddess in all women through art, prose, and poetry.
- Wild Woman Rising is a powerful, uplifting online publication that is “dedicated to the fierce creative force that resides in each of us.”
- Orgasmic Alchemy offers private sessions and initiation programs for women who are ready to ignite their Divine Feminine power. Having worked with Diva Carla personally, I highly recommend her!
Tarot Decks and Oracles
- Rainbow Warrior Awaken! by Mara Berendt Friedman and Trinity Harris is an oracle that celebrates and illuminates the Sacred Feminine with stunning artwork and a brilliant guidebook full of healing affirmations. It is an indispensable guide for getting unstuck and moving forward in your divine calling.
- Gaia Oracle by Toni Carmine Salerno is a “gateway to the wisdom of our Earth Mother.” I love the peace and deep connection to the Goddess that I feel from this deck.
- Chrysalis Tarot by Holly Sierra and Toney Brooks is a gentle yet profound deck that I return to often for clarity and shamanic journeying. Many of the cards feature goddesses and feminine archetypes.